Getting a divorce can be stressful, but you do not have to do it on your own. With an experienced lawyer on your side, we'll find the options that work best for you and the people you love.
I am family lawyer Donald Fraker, and from my law office in Mequon, I will be there for you throughout the divorce process. Providing one-on-one service for all my clients, you will deal with me directly, every step of the way.
• Certificate in Labor Management Relations through the Continuing Legal Education
Program at Marquette University (1986).
• J.D. at University of Wisconsin Law School (1980).
• Bureau of National Affairs United States Law Week Award (1979).
• B.S.S. at Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa (1977). Graduated magna cum laude, with
majors in Philosophy, Psychology, and Sociology.
• Co-Founder and Co-President of Phi Kappa Nu social group at Cornell College. (1975).
• Wisconsin Bar (June 1980).
• U.S. Dist. Court, Western Dist. Wisconsin (June 1980).
• Ohio Bar (Nov. 1980).
• U.S. Dist. Court, Southern Dist. Ohio (Dec. 1980).
• U.S. Dist. Court, Eastern Dist. Wisconsin (Nov. 1983).
• Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals (Sept. 1990).
• Wisconsin Bar Association (1980 - present).
• Ohio Bar Association (1980 - present).
• Seventh Circuit Bar Association (1980 - present).
• Dayton Bar Association (1980 - 1983).
• Milwaukee Bar Association (1983 - present).
• Waukesha County Bar Association (1984 - 1987).
• Ozaukee County Bar Association (1992 - present).
• Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin (2001 - present).
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
You won't walk the legal road alone during your stressful legal dilemma. Count on more than 30 years of experience to help you navigate your way to the right resolution.
Work one-on-one with your attorney today by calling: